- Parents should park outside the Primary Building
- At 3:00 PM, parents line up (single file) outside the Primary Building to enter the left door going into the former church
- Tables are set up at the top of the steps for parents to sign out their child/children - ID may be required
- After signing out students, parents go to teacher on duty to call the child/children
- Parents and students exit the former church through the middle door heading into the lobby
- Parents and students exit former church through middle door and return to vehicle
Everyday Car Riders: If you plan for you child/children to be car riders every day, you should send a note to the child/children's homeroom teacher(s) at the beginning of the school year indicating their status as a regular car rider. If your child/children will be picked up by someone other than a parent, please include that information in your note as well.
Occasional Car Riders: If your child/children will normally be bus riders but you wish to pick them up on occasion, you must send a note to the child/children's homeroom teacher(s) on those days when they will be car riders.
If you have any questions regarding car rider dismissal, please feel free to contact the Holy Name of Jesus School Office at 717-657-1704.