The mission of the Holy Name of Jesus Parent/Teacher Organization is to render service and support to the school and faculty by nurturing and fostering spiritual growth, academic enrichment and philanthropic initiatives within our Catholic school community.
PTO Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month
(except for January) at 6:30 pm in the HNJ School Library.
All are invited and encouraged to join!
The PTO sponsors fun-filled events for HNJ families and students throughout the school year.
See what's on the lineup for 2020/2021 below!
- Trunk or Treat Thursday, 6:30pm - 7:30pm. October 22, 2020
- Skating Party February - TBD
- Mother/Son - Father/Daughter Dance Saturday, 7:00pm - 9:00pm. February 6, 2021
- Easter Egg Hunt - Thursday, 12 noon. April 1, 2021
- Spring Festival Friday, 6:00pm - 9pm. April 30, 2021
Weis 4 School Reward Program
The Weis Rewards Program is new this year. It's a simple way to donate to Holy Name of Jesus School!!
Just click on the link below and take the barcode with you the next time you shop at Weis. They will scan the code with your Weis Rewards card and then every time you shop you will automatically earn money for the school!
Box Tops for Education is a wonderful and simple way to raise funds for HNJ! Just download the app on your phone. Choose Holy Name of Jesus School. Scan your receipt each time you shop. You no longer have to cut anyting off the boxes.
** Please note there in no longer Smart Money or the Giant A+ Rewards program.
2020 - 2021 OFFICERS
- Jenn Hotsko - President
- Jen Jablonski - Vice President
- Lauren Sowers - Secretary
- Angenla Hocking - Treasurer
- Heidi Hayes - Teacher Representative