The mission of the Holy Name of Jesus Parent/Teacher Organization is to render service and support to the school and faculty by nurturing and fostering spiritual growth, academic enrichment and philanthropic initiatives within our Catholic school community.
2021-2022 PTO Officers
- Jenn Hotsko - President
- Jen Jablonski - Vice President
- Lauren Sowers - Secretary
- Angela Hocking - Treasurer
PTO Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month (except for January) at 6:30 pm in the HNJ School library. All are invited and encouraged to join!
The PTO sponsors fun-filled events for HNJ families and students throughout the school year.
See what's on the lineup for 2021/2022 below!
- Mother/Son - Father/Daughter Dance Saturday - 7:00pm - 9:00pm. February 5, 2022
- Easter Egg Hunt - Thursday, 12 noon. April 14, 2022
- Spring Festival - Friday, 6:00pm - 9pm. April 22, 2022
- Chicken BBQ - Saturday, May 21, 2022
Box Tops for Education is a wonderful and simple way to raise funds for HNJ! Just download the app on your phone. Choose Holy Name of Jesus School. Scan your receipt each time you shop. You no longer have to cut anything off the boxes.
Weis4School - By participating in the program, we can earn money for our school simply by shopping every day.
** Please note there is no longer Smart Money or the Giant A+ Rewards program.