The mission of the Holy Name of Jesus Parent/Teacher Organization is to render service and support to the school and faculty by nurturing and fostering spiritual growth, academic enrichment and philanthropic initiatives within our Catholic school community.
2020-2021 PTO Officers
- Jenn Hotsko - President
- Jen Jablonski - Vice President
- Lauren Sowers - Secretary
- Angela Hocking - Treasurer
- Heidi Hayes - Teacher Representative
PTO Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month (except for January) at 6:30 pm in the HNJ School Cafeteria. All are invited and encouraged to join!
- PTO Meeting Minutes December 2020
- PTO Meeting Minutes November 2020
- PTO Meeting Minutes October 2020
- PTO Meeting Minutes September 2020
- PTO Meeting Minutes April 2020
- PTO Meeting Minutes March 2020
- PTO Meeting Minutes February 2020
The PTO sponsors fun-filled events for HNJ families and students throughout the school year.
See what's on the lineup for 2020/2021 below!
- Skating Party February - TBD
- Mother/Son - Father/Daughter Dance Saturday, 7:00pm - 9:00pm. February 6, 2021
- Easter Egg Hunt - Thursday, 12 noon. April 1, 2021
- Spring Festival Friday, 6:00pm - 9pm. April 30, 2021
The Weis 4 School Rewards Program is new this year. It's a simple way to donate to Holy Name of Jesus School! Just click on the link below and take the barcode with you the next time you shop at Weis. They will scan the code with your Weis Rewards card and then every time you shop you will automatically earn money for the school!
Box Tops for Education is a wonderful and simple way to raise funds for HNJ! Just download the app on your phone. Choose Holy Name of Jesus School. Scan your receipt each time you shop. You no longer have to cut anyting off the boxes.
** Please note there is no longer Smart Money or the Giant A+ Rewards program.