We are pleased to announce that our church has partnered with myEoffering to provide you with the convenience of making online contributions.
Online giving allows you to make contributions to our church without writing checks or worrying about cash donations.
It is a process much like online bill pay, where your contributions are withdrawn directly from your bank account, debit or credit card.
We invite you to sign up for Online Giving as it is the most efficient way to support the ministries of our church, allowing us to have a steady, predictable cash flow.
As always, we thank you for your generosity in the spirit and practice of stewardship!
Online Giving Benefits
· Confidential and secure: Privately give on a secure, web-based platform without sharing payment info with the church administration office
· Easy-to-use: Set up within minutes, ability to change or stop contributions at any time
· Flexible and efficient: Make one-time or recurring donations weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly
· Convenient: Give anywhere, at any time, on a computer, tablet or mobile device
Our parish has recently added the ability to broadcast our Masses live on an FM channel that is able to reach areas of our parking lot. You will now be able to park and listen, and tune to FM 87.7 on your car radio. The optimum area is the lot behind the church by our chapel entrance. Those using this service can come in for Holy Communion either during the regular time, or after Mass as the people inside the Church head home. This will be helpful for Christmas as we will have limited seating due to COVID restrictions. The broadcast will be available for all Masses.
1. Magnificat – free liturgical resource with prayers, songs, and readings.
In addition to its online edition, MAGNIFICAT is now offering complimentary access to its iOS and Android Apps throughout May. To register for free access in English, visit www.magnificat.com/free.
We are also happy to make available complimentary access to MagnifiKid. Visit www.magnifikid.com/free to view and download each weekly booklet of our colorful Sunday missalette for children ages 6 through 12. While so many children are missing formal religious instruction and are unable to attend Mass, MagnifiKid! can be their special guide, accompanying them through each week as they prepare to attend Mass or watch it at home.
2. IBreviary – free Liturgy of the Hours resources for every hour.
The web page offers a printable prayer PDF for the current hour every day. Access it HERE.
When we are prevented from receiving the Eucharist at Mass, the Church encourages us to make an act of “spiritual communion,” where we unite ourselves to God through prayer. It is a beautiful way to express to God our desire to be united with him when we are unable to complete that union in the reception of Holy Communion.
Info from Father Quinlan and Father Matt on Spiritual Communion
WATCH MASS LIVE
Holy Name of Jesus Church will live
stream Mass on our Facebook Page
Sunday at 10:15 a.m.
Other Parishes within the Diocese of
Harrisburg live streaming Mass:
- St. Patrick Cathedral, Harrisburg – Sunday 9:30 a.m. Mass and weekday 12:00 noon Masses are live streamed to the Diocesan YouTube channel.
- Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque, Harrisburg - Tuesday-Saturday at 8:30 a.m. and Sunday Mass at 9:30 a.m. are live streamed on the Parish YouTube channel.
- Good Shepherd Church, Camp Hill - Sunday 9:30 a.m. Mass and weekday 8:30 a.m. Masses are live streamed to their Facebook Page.
- Mater Dei Community, Harrisburg - Sunday 9:30 a.m. Mass is live streamed to the Parish Facebook page.
Corpus Christi, Chambersburg - Monday through Saturday at 8:30 a.m.; Saturday Vigil at 5:00 p.m.; Sunday Masses at 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., and 12:00 p.m. (in Spanish) are live streamed to the Parish YouTube channel.
For more listings, please visit:
Holy Name of Jesus Church
6150 Allentown Boulevard
Harrisburg, PA 17112-2603